Sunday, April 13, 2008

Getting inside Cinderwriter's Head

What I am working on: Query for Gramma's Lake House

What I am reading:  The Thrall's Tale by Judith Lindbergh.  I am also reading it in Norsk.  My cousin Lasse is translating it into Norwegian as we read it together.  


A Meme for Today

I found this at Alyson's Blog, and she picked it up from Macy's blog. There are many good new questions here. 


Tag, you are it!


You're feeling: Crabby, hot, and fat.

To your left: Hickam Kukini newspaper checkbook, phone, and a book on calories.

On your mind: getting all the yucky tasks done so I can get back to writing. 

Last meal included: Rootbeer and Pizza Hut personal pan pepperoni pizza - total YUCK, I hate fast food, but my daughter had a Book-It reading award she wanted to share with me.  When a seven year old shares, you do not turn down the generosity! 

You sometimes find it hard to: get all the things I want to get done during the day.  I am the queen of procrastination! 

The weather: Warm, 76 degrees, light trade-winds.

Something you have a collection of: Books & DVD's.

A smell that cheers you up: Gold Canyon Candles - especially Cobbler on the Porch scent!

A smell that can ruin your mood: Burning Pine Cones, Doritoes, dirty litter box, dead rats - ewe ewe ewe! And yes, Doritoes fit in that category with dead rats!! 

How long since you last shaved: No clue..I wax.

The current state of your hair: messy, very long and scraggly.

The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): Dictionary.

Your skill with chopsticks: excellent. 

Which section you head for first in a bookstore: Children's section and then to romance and the featured selections table.

Something you’re craving: a long juice fast, and long trail run.  I was supposed to do the tantalus today, but my buddies backed out last night and so I wimped out today.  I am really mad at myself for doing that. 

Your general thoughts on the presidential race:   I want the defender of the constitution and American Liberties for president, I want....RON PAUL!


How many times have you been hospitalized this year: none.

Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: snorkeling or diving, or anything in the water.

You’ve always secretly thought you’d be a good: Photographer - If I had some training.

Something that freaks you out a little: Sexual Deviants. 

Something you’ve eaten too much of lately: Calories.

You have never:
 gone to jail.

You never want to: Hurt someone I love. 

No comments: