Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Which Jane Austin Heroine am I?

Another one of Macy's Cute Quizes - I agree with it completely, except for the singing.  To quote an old dear friend  "You can't carry a tune in a bucket!"

:: M A R I A N N E ::

You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a little to vocal in your honesty. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe we got the same one. Well, I can but you seem more prudent than moi in many ways. LOL. I decided the voice thing applied to my writing voice. Same must be true for you. Ha ha ha ha.

Anonymous said...

I think the quiz nailed you both!
Macy

Anonymous said...

This post made me smile. Cute quiz and perfect timing with the Master Piece Series!