Thursday, November 15, 2007

Books to Sweep you away

I am up to my ears in notes, trying to win NaNoWrMo and finish for Golden Heart. Honestly, I am not sure what the heck I was thinking, trying for both of these while my Hubby is at Joint PME! It does not look good. I hate failing, but I hate quitting even more. So, to keep you busy while I am typing away, here are some books that swept me away, I thought you might enjoy them too!

  • I Thee Wed by Amanda Quick- I have kept this book through move after move!
  • Private Arrangements by Sherry Thomas - by far the best romance I have ever read.
  • The Perfect Rake -Anne Gracie - outstanding regency writer, very witty
  • Thirty Nights with a Highland Husband by Melissa Mayhue- you positively can not put this book down!
  • Highland Warrior (actually all her highland books) by Hanna Howell - verra verra steamy, with lots of family love
  • Miss Darby's Duenna by Sherri Cobb South - unparalleled regency - gives Heyer and Austin a steely run!
  • Stealing Heaven by Madeline Hunter - smart, historically accurate, and passionate
  • All seven Harry Potter books by J.K. Rowling - I know it's not romance, but these are the greatest stories I have ever read.

No comments: